Welcome

Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Welcome

 

Welcome to The Realist Review - I'm Emma, I'm 20 and from UK, England.  I started this blog to give people an honest insight into products that I have tried, love or hate.
I believe that people should be able to buy absoloutley ANYTHING and feel informed about the product.
 
I have had so many not great/bad experiences going into shops on the highstreet to buy beauty / hair / food / fitness products and not feeling like I know what to do with the product.
This is what inspired me to create The Realist Review. I have tried / still am trying so many different products and feel that there this never enough honest, real information about products for people to feel like we are making an informed decision.
 
I would love to know any products that you would like me to review if I haven't already or if you have any questions just let me know and I will try my very best to answer them.
 
 
Emma x





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment