Lily Lolo Natural Lipstick

Monday, 1 June 2015

Lily Lolo Natural Lipstick

I have a slight obsession with lipstick, just slight, and I wanted to find a brand that I’ve never tried or heard of before so I went searching around and found Lily Lolo Natural Lipstick on Feel Unique so thought I would try this in Intense Crush.


Lily Lolo lipsticks have Vitamin E, waxes and organic jojoba oil! Bonus. They give super radiant colour and really made my lips feel nourished and hydrated. This lipstick lasts a few hours on me but considering this is an all-natural lipstick I didn’t think that was too bad and I reapply my lipstick a lot anyway because I like to make sure my colour pops.




The colouring of Intense Crush is sheer on the first application but buildable, I found that two to three applications was enough to give me either a subtle hint (one applications) or a full on colouring (two-three applications).
The consistency of the lipstick isn’t really like a lipstick at all it’s more like a balm so you don’t feel like you’re wearing a lipstick (perfect for those of you who don’t like to feel like or look like you’re wearing lipstick). 
The only downfall about this is once you've had a full day wearing this lipstick it does make your lips look super dehydrated and almost like you haven't worn anything on them all day, so I would suggest adding a bit of lip balm inbetween applications to avoid this issue.


 


The fact that is natural is what really sold it to me, I’ve never seen a natural lipstick before and for this to be my first one I’m rather impressed.


Emma x

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment