Mango Double Compartment Bag

Monday, 29 June 2015

Mango Double Compartment Bag

When on holiday I like to have smaller more secure bag with me so I know my possessions are safe, so for me a cross body bag is perfect because you can wear it many ways and it’s always next to your body at all times.



This is the Mango Double Compartment Bag (which is included in the sale!) this bag has two zip compartments with gold zip detailing and a very different but interesting strap detailing. The adjustable strap, it has a gold bar that you are able to push through the varying holes on the strap to create different strap lengths, which I think is great for holiday as you can have it secure across your body in the daytime and maybe shorter and over your shoulder in the evening.




I have this bag in the tan option but there are 3 other colours to choose from, so there’s something for everyone. The compartments in this bag aren’t massive but aren’t tiny, for a holiday it will perfectly fit your security possessions and money without stuffing it all in. For my personal preference I intend to keep my passports/money/room key etc in the larger back compartment and things like sun cream/sunglasses/lip balm in the front compartment.




The only tinie tiny downside to this bag is that there is no smaller inner bag zipped pocket which for me would have been a massive bonus, so instead I personally will just have a small cosmetic bag within.



Emma x
I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment