Marks & Spencer Collection Jewelled Gladiator Sandals

Thursday, 18 June 2015

Marks & Spencer Collection Jewelled Gladiator Sandals
When I want something good quality that will stand the test of time but is going to be comfy/fashionable I always have a good look through Marks and Spencer. There seems to be a stereotype around Marks and Spencer with many people thinking it’s for the older person, well let me introduce you to these sandals!

These are the Marks and Spencer Collection Jewelled Gladiator Sandals, available in both Tan and Silver, these shoes are bursting with fashion without compromising on comfort. They are a very strappy sandal which have a slightly thicker back going up your ankle with an ankle buckle, the focal point of these have large black/grey toned gems going up the centre of the shoe.




There are so many look-a-likes of these sandals in places like New Look or River Island, which shows how much Marks and Spencer are upping there game, not including the long list of products I want to buy from them. I’ve found these to be super comfy for driving, going to work in, walking around town etc, so far, plus they don’t rub and give you blisters!! I’ve personally dressed them up with smarter trousers or a blouse or a smarter dress, or dressed them down with jeans a t-shirt (my standard wardrobe option) or with a maxi dress, but you still look put together and very glam because of the large gem focal point.




I think these sandals would be perfect for someone who wants a stylish sandal or who is a fashionista but wants something that’s actually a pleasure and comfterable to wear, as many of the high street shoes can be a bit painful. These are my summer staple sandal and I cannot wait to give them a real comfort test when I take them on holiday.




Emma x

I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment