My Top Bikinis

Monday, 15 June 2015

My Top Bikinis  

Bikinis (or swimsuits) are a holiday essential, for anyone, and I have a couple of firm favourites that I like to always make sure I have with me. Some are more basic and some are more ‘out there’ but with a tan you can pull anything off. 

 

NEW LOOK

This New Look Pink Blured Floral Bikini Print just screams Summer with it being floral and super bright. This bikini has a more unique design to it as it does up on the front, so you put it on almost like a jacket (so over your shoulders/through your arms) and you do it up at the front with the clasp. It has a strappy feature back and has a wide band going all the way round until you reach the front, this bikinis is a push up bikini so will help you gals who are like myself and not blessed in the boob department. I like to wear this bikini with more white cover ups/clothing as I like to see the bright floral print come through and also with dresses/tops which have a high front and low back because of the detailing. I can definitely see this being a pool party bikini for those of you who like the party scene.







RIVER ISLAND
 
Unfortunately I can’t find this exact bikini from River Island but here’s a more understated alternative, also from River Island. I love this bikini, it’s bright (a lot brighter in person) and fun and so different from everything else I own, it’s a real wow piece for me especially when you’re in the sea or chilling at the beach/pool. The halter neck design allows the geometric lines to sit nicely and not bunch up, as do the bottoms which also feature the lines on the front. I also love that this has a string back so you can do it up and can tan away those tan lines as you are able to move it up or down, or if you prefer to be a bit more riskay then whilst your sunbathing face down you can easily untie and retie these.  






TOPSHOP
 
Unfortunately I can’t find this exact bikini from Topshop as I brought this about 2 years ago but this one is basically the same. I think the scallop edge detailing on this Topshop Bikini is so so so cute! The bikini it’s self is a navy blue with the scallop edge detailing in white, this bikini is also a halter neck with tie back and is actually really comfy to wear. The bikini top sits quite low on the chest but gives you optimum tanning, so do the tie side bikini bottoms which also feature the scallop edge on the front. I really like wearing this bikini on days when I really don’t know what to wear or when I have a super low cut top/dress/cover up on but want something more interesting to show of my bikini. This bikini can also be made to look higher end when worn with layered jewellery and a long shorter sleeved kimono. 





 
 
Emma x

 
 I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment