Bare Minerals Everyday Flawless

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Bare Minerals Everyday Flawless  
 
I love Bare Minerals, every single product I have used by Bare Minerals I’ve loved so, it goes without saying that when I got this Flawless Face set for my 21st birthday I was one very very very happy lady. The kit contains 7 make up products including 2 brushes for the perfect flawless face.

We’ll start from the beginning from when you apply your base, naturally you want something that won’t clog your pores, make you look cakey or make you look like you have tones of make up on, so you get the Bare Minerals Original Powder Foundation with SPF15, to buff all over the place. I can literally apply this stuff without a mirror and know it looks okay!
 
You then get the Bare Minerals Multi Tasking Concealer, now this stuff is something else. I’m used to cream/liquid concealers and was a bit sceptical about a powder concealer but this little gem is a wonder product! It gives you a super natural finish without going cakey on first application or throughout the day, which really impressed me and exceeded expectations. Now the Bare Minerals Brightening Pearl Natural Light Mineral Veil I never really understood, to me it was just like adding another layer but since trying it out (and it resembling a mermaid’s skin) I can say that this gives you THE most beautiful iridescent glow from within and makes you look like you are some sort of superhuman.

 
If I go to my partner’s house or friends for the night, I tend to take compacts/pallets with me instead of pots otherwise I end up with a whole overnight bag of pots of make up, so this Bare Minerals Ready Colour Boost Compact is great because it contains 3 of Bare Minerals bestselling shades – True, Glee and Warmth.


 
You have your Blusher, Highlighter and Bronzer all in one super slim compact with a huge mirror! The colour payoff is incredible, these pressed powders are super pigmented and really long lasting, you can use them individually or swirl them all together for an all over glow.

 
Now let’s just take a moment to appreciate the creamy loveliness of the Bare Minerals Purely Brilliant Lipcolour in Fresh Mauve, this stuff glides on like a balm but has the longevity of a lipstick and is really pigmented. Fresh Mauve isn’t a bold colour but more of a your lip colour slightly deepened, if you’re not into bright/dark/bold lip colours, don’t want a your lips but better colour or can’t wear them every day for work reasons then this colour will be your new best friend for your handbag. I’ve found myself reaching for this so much because it’s just so versatile, I tend to keep mine in my car as my go to.



 
Along with all this abundance of products you get 2 face brushes, the Flawless Application Face Brush and the Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. The flawless face brush I tend to use for my foundation, mineral veil or sometimes highlighter depending on the finish I want. The brush has natural, soft tapered bristles to provide light-to-medium coverage. Where as the Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush is a super silky smooth texture that allows full concentrated coverage, so if you want to hide those dark circles from your late night binge on Netflix then this will be your saviour brush.


With this set you can fake a whole night’s sleep and make people think that your always that you’ve always had that natural healthy glow.


Emma x
I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment