Clinique Chubby Stick - Curvy Contour

Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Clinique Chubby Stick - Curvy Contour
WHY did no one tell me about this before? It’s basically adult colouring in for your face! AMAZING!! As you can probably tell I’ve discovered something new and mind blowing, and I’m not too sure why it’s taken me this long to find it!! Chubby Sticks….wow, just stupidly simply wow, it’s worrying how intrigued and amazed I am by this little product of creaminess. 

This, if you hadn’t guessed already, is the Clinique Chubby Stick in Curvy Contour. Now, this isn’t a super new product or the latest beauty craze but simply something that I thought I’d finally give it a go and I am so so glad I did. If you’re looking for a good quality, incredibly pigmented and not stupidly expensive cream contour product … this IS your guy!


You can only describe this product as the most ergonomically designed make up product ever, it’s basically reflective of those jumbo wax Crayola crayons you used to have as a child. That you literally just draw onto your face with, so for me that’s check bones – que fish face – nose, temples and slightly on the jaw line, then you just blend blend blend. I love setting this with some bronzer but even without setting this, it will honestly last you the whole day and even into the evening, unless you’re like and like an even stronger contour for the evening then you can easily build this up. This Chubby Stick is a twist up applicator with a creamy consistency that sashays onto the skin, you simply carve out the areas you want too contour/bronze and away you go, its literally that simple.



Contouring isn’t for everyone but with the pigmentation and creaminess of this product you can bronze up your skin, or simply add a shimmer of colour just by using a softer hand to apply. This chubby stick is oil free too so it’s not going to slip and slide around your face once you’ve applied it, bonus for those of us who struggle with this!
Emma x

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment