Gainz Fitness - Virago Tank & Luxuria Leggings *

Monday, 6 June 2016

Gainz Fitness Virago Tank & Luxuria Leggings *

Thanks to the amazing team over at GainzFintess, I was recently sent a couple of pieces from their range; the Virago Tank (Tar Black with White detailing) and the Luxuria Leggings (Plum). Now, you should know by now that I never promote a brand that I myself do not believe in/agree with/ nor myself support, so when I found out some information about Gainz Fitness I was all for trying out there pieces!

The brand it’s self is made up of a very economical forward thinking team of people; all packaging is biodegradable: so they limit how much they use, which is amazing for the environment, they support a charity called HENRY, who work to combat childhood obesity in the UK! PLUS, all their lines are limited, so they don’t manufacture thousands of the same items just because they sell.




The Virago Tank – (Tar Black with White detailing)
The Virago Tank has been designed by women for women, because of its fit; it will is both flattering and relaxed. The tank is moderately fitted around the bust – so you ladies who are blessed in the boob department will find this tank will not squeeze you, it offers freedom of movement around the midriff so six pack or not you won’t feel like you have to constantly suck yourself in, and it is fitted towards the bottom to ensure it doesn’t interfere with your workout – but for me it also hides my hip area. The tank is made out of a cotton-elastane combination so it won’t shrink or stretch in the wash, plus it allows your body to breath with it during your workouts. When I'm wearing this I don't feel like I'm wearing clothing, it feels so soft and just glides with my skin; I could honestly just wear this 24/7.




Luxuria Leggings – Plum
These are the comfiest, best fitting things I’ve ever put on my body! The leggings are designed with a medium-high waistband for comfort and also that tummy security, but are still soft to touch and don’t cut in on you. The grey panelling around the waist draws the eye in, so you have the appearance of a smaller waist; giving you the confidence to walk around and own that gym. The best thing about these leggings is that they come in different lengths and sizes!! So you may be a size Small with super long lovely pins – you just choose the longer length Small, or you may be a Medium and need a shorter length to hug those pins nicely, you’d just choose a shorter length Medium. This is the first time I’ve seen leggings catering for different leg lengths, which is the number one problem I struggle with!
 
Have you tried anything from Gainz Fitness? What do you think to longer/shorter leg length options?
Emma x
Although these products where sent to me by GainzFintess to review, I am not obligied to write a positive review. Any comments written above are my own personal opinions/experiences on these products.

Leave a Comment

  1. I haven't heard of this brand before, was so intrigued though after seeing your Instagram post. They have my favourite waistband like my Nike ones which have been discontinued now! Definitely need to look into a pair of these. The material looks fab too. I need to stop buying gym clothes!! Xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Instagram family! You honestly don't feel your wearing clothes, there so figure hugging without squeezing you and the waist band doesn't cut into your body. Haha, I know the feeling 99% of my wardrobe is gym clothing or leisure wear! xx

      Delete
  2. What’s up, after reading this remarkable post i am too happy to share my experience here with mates.

    Spiritual healer

    ReplyDelete