Introducing a Flexitarian Approach to Eating

Monday, 5 June 2017

Introducing a Flexitarian Approach to Eating

As many of you know I've been a bit rubbish recently with my posts and posting them on time but it's been a whirlwind of a month, so today I thought I'd let you in on what I've been trying to do! I've recently been trying to have a more Flexitarian approach to eating and what I eat, this simply means I'm trying to cut down on the amount of animal products and meat I consume not cutting it out. 


Encourage others, don't be pious: The only things worse than a reformed smoker is a reformed carnivore. 

Count up what you save in the weekly shop: You can get a lot of fruit, veg and pulses for the price of a pack of sausages! 

Replace meat substitutes with fresh food: A well done vegetarian Full English with Quorn bacon, hash browns, avocado, baked tomatoes, bake beans is a thing of splendour. 

If your missing meat try Quorn: The meat substitute that will help you transition and aid your Flexitarian diet. 


Get new recipes: Talk to other vegetarians about what they eat and buy a couple of books. 

Master some dishes to cook after work: Your easy no thinking go too recipes! 

Try new pulses and beans: There the easiest things to add to your dishes to bulk them out a bit! 


What are your top tips? 


Emma x

  

@Realist_Review 
SC @emmaroserobins

Leave a Comment

  1. My dad always cooks with Quorn, I never even notice! I don't know how I would cope with this, I love chicken in salads at work! Xx

    Tamz - www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete