How To Give Up 'Stress'

Monday, 17 July 2017

How To Give Up 'Stress'


I've recently been dealing with a lot of stress and it's caused me not to sleep at night, makes me unable to cope in the day with basic business, and is just generally causing me to be unwell which has also lead me to be a bad blogger and not post for a while (also due to having no flipping internet). So today from now, I want to try and give up 'stress' and together I think we can do it, we'll go through the best ways to deal with things and what to do when you are ... 
BREATH ... Take a deep breath in and out, walk away from whatever is stressing you out and just breath deeply and take time to refocus. 

Write a to do list and plan ahead! Keeping a pad and pen next to your bed will help you empty your mind before you sleep too. 

TAKE YOUR TIME, you haven't got to rush!! There's enough hours in the day to do everything you want or need to do. 



Investing in yourself will help you in so many ways, not only will you feel better about yourself but it will help you to feel more accomplished. 

Remember, people will always want to help so if someone can help you tick a few things off your list then let them help!

Do one thing every single day that allows you to refocus, so for me thats having a cup of mint tea in silence. It helps me to refocus and allows me to just think. 



What are you going to do to give up stress? 


Emma x

  

@Realist_Review 
SC @emmaroserobins

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment