Kate Spade New York Felix

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Kate Spade New York Felix Bag

After treating my partner to a weekend away for this birthday in Bicester Village, he then treated me to a Kate Spade handbag...yeah, he's a gooden. So may I introduce you to my new little baby!
 
This is the Kate Spade New York Felix Bag, in Black, this is a small but smart little bag that has tones of character. The bag has gold detailing and the classic Kate Spade New York embossing on gold at the front of the bag. It's spacious enough inside to fit things like my Ted Baker purse, make up bag, umbrella, Raybans, phone charger etc without weighing my shoulder/hand down and looking bulky. 




This bag is a dream to have, the gold detailing means the main zipped closure runs from one end of the bag to the other meaning all your valuables are locked safely away but easily assessable when needed. Inside there's two small compartments for things like, car keys/house keys, lipstick etc, and a zipped pocket on the opposite side to keep all your personal bits and pieces safe. 




The bag also has a long detachable strap that can be used so it becomes a cross body bag, or as I prefer a shoulder bag and because the strap is adjustable it means the bottom of the bag hits just above my hip bone so when walking it fits comfterably under my arm and hand and with the metal feet at the base of the bag, when you put it down the base of the bag won't get scratched and easily ruined. Plus the detachable strap means that for an evening look, you can remove the strap and have a super smart structured look. 



Emma x


I have not been sponsored to mention any of the above products, all opinions on these products are based on my own experiences.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment