Smashbox O Plump - My Secret Weapon

Thursday, 5 May 2016

Smashbox O Plump - My Secret Weapon
I’ve kept this a secret for some time now because I’m always worried, I’ll tell a few people and then it will sell out! But today I’m braving that scary aspect and letting you in on secret weapon in a tube all thanks to Smashbox.


This is the Smashbox O-Plump lip plumper gloss thing, basically it’s everything you’ve ever wanted in one little product! This little tube holds 10ml of the most clever lip plumper gloss you will ever behold; The O-Plump is an intuitive lip plumping gloss that applies clear to the lips, but instantly reacts with your own personal body chemistry to turn it’s self into a custom shade of pink whilst instantly plumping the lips up.


The gloss applies super easily from the tube and upon application it immediately smells minty and tingles all over the lips, I have a slight cooling sensation too. The plumper then starts to work on customising the colour to your lips, and whilst doing all these wonderful things to your lips it’s packed with Goji Berry-C Complex, Gingermint, Ginkgo Biloba, Pomergrate Seed Antioxidants, Marine Botanicals AND Avacado Oil, so you’re lips are getting a super intense nourishing treatment at the same time!


This little tube of witch craft is my secret to super plump juicy lips with tones of depth, plus you don’t have to faff with lip liners and mirrors for precise application, the product will only amplify the lips – even if you are doing it in the car on your way to dinner and smudge it half across your face. This product has been in my beauty bag since it was first launched and it has been a staple since! It’s the cheat’s way to the Kylie Jenner pout – all the effect but half the effort!!


Have you tried O-Plump? What’s your favourite plumping lip product?
Emma x

Leave a Comment

  1. I've never even seen this before! I've tried all sorts of plumpers but not this. I like the idea of it changing to you too, really intrigued!! x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it. I've had this for years now and it will always be my fail safe for super plump, juicy, enhanced lips! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do x

      Delete